At the beginning of production, our inspectors will check on the quality of main components, material and accessories according to clients’ specifications and/or reference sample.
The IPI thus permits timely corrections and improvements before the mass production is initiated;any non-conformity is immediately reported so as to avoid delay in shipment.
The main aspects checked for Initial Production Inspection:
- Evaluate the production capability and equipments in the factory
- Check factory’s quality control ability and executive status
- Check the accuracy of production facilities and equipments
- Audit production techniques and make sure the reasonable layout of factory QC person
- Check the quantity and quality of raw material and main components that will be used in the products, foreseeing any possible problems and avoid them, verifying that the product specifications are being met early.