HACCP certification instantly demonstrates to customers your commitment to producing or trading in safe food. This evidence-based approach can be particularly beneficial when you are subject to inspection by regulatory authorities or stakeholders.
Demonstrating a real commitment to food safety through HACCP compliance can also transform your brand and act as an effective entry-to-market tool, opening up new business opportunities around the world.
HACCP certification is an international standard defining the requirements for effective control of food safety. It is built around seven principles:
- Conduct Hazard Analysis of biological, chemical or physical food hazards
- Determine critical control points
- Establish critical control limits, for example, minimum cooking temperature and time
- Establish a system to monitor control of Critical Control Points
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish procedure for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively
- Establish documentation and record keeping
Work with us to achieve HACCP compliance and meet the expectations of a changing world.